Happy Monday…I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I spent mine helping my daughter, Emily, getting her 5th grade classroom ready for the start of school in two weeks. And that meant that I also got to spend time with my 1 month old grandson, Jack!
I’m back today with another easy, yet pretty card created with the new Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper. The patterns in this collection are beautiful and will take you well beyond the Fall.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Very Vanilla thick card stock. I love that Stampin’ Up! introduced this in the Annual Catalog. It gives your card a much more quality feel.
- A Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizzazz mat each cut 1/8″ smaller are layered with a pattern from Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper, also cut 1/8″ smaller.
- Before adhering the mats, I wrapped a piece of Old Olive 3/8″ Mini Chevron ribbon around the card stock and DSP. Then glued it to the Very Vanilla card base.
- The sentiment is from another new stamp set that will be available in the Holiday Catalog starting 9/1…Count My Blessings. Don’t you love that font?!
- The sentiment is cut with an oval from the Stitched Shapes framelits and layered on two ovals from the Layering Ovals framelits.
- An Old Olive bow is adhered with Mini Glue Dots.
- The inside is also embellished with a strip of card stock and Designer Series paper.
- The bold sentiment is from Layering Love stamp set and looks great stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- I mimicked the same idea for the envelope as I did on the inside of the card. I think this really makes for such a pretty, coordinated card.
That’s it…so easy yet so pretty, thanks to a couple of fabulous new products, Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper and Count My Blessings stamp set.
Thanks very much for stopping by today and I hope your Monday is the start of a wonderful week.