I pulled out a stamp set that I’ve had for awhile but has not met much ink…and I’m not sure why. Basket of Wishes photopolymer stamp set is a great set that can be used for so many occasions and seasons with some nice sentiments, too. And for added value, it’s one of the least expensive sets in the Annual Catalog.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Very Vanilla thick card stock with rounded corners on the bottom.
- The next layer is Very Vanilla card stock cut 1/4″ smaller also with rounded corners.
- Before adhering it to the card base, I added a few drips of Crumb Cake re-inker to a spritzer filled with alcohol and lightly spritzed.
- I added a 1 3/4″ x 4″ piece of Chocolate Chip card stock and layered a 1 1/2″ x 4 piece of DSP from the Painted Autumn Designer Series paper collection.
- The basket and the sentiment, from the Basket of Wishes stamp set is stamped in Soft Suede ink.
- The pumpkins were also stamped in Soft Suede ink and colored using a variety of Stampin’ Write Markers. They were hand snipped and added to the basket with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few wraps of Crushed Curry Solid Baker’s Twine and a bow complete this layer.
- Lastly, the panel is popped on the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A simple stamped and colored image on the inside and room for a personal note. A thanksgiving sentiment here would make a nice Thanksgiving Day card.
- An embellished envelope flap using the same designer series paper pattern ties the whole project together.
I really like how this card turned out and will be looking for more ways to use the pumpkins and baskets for Fall cards.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!