Today’s card is another nod to Fall which starts tomorrow.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Very Vanilla thick card stock.
- The next layer is Very Vanilla card stock cut 1/4″ smaller.
- The leaf is cut using the Seasonal Layers framelits.
- I created a shaker window using Window Sheets and added some jumbo glitter which I found at Michaels.
- The sentiment, from Rose Wonder stamp set, is heat embossed in Copper embossing powder and punched with the Pretty Label punch.
- Another Pretty Label punch in Copper Foil is layered behind and popped with dimensionals.
- To finish this panel, I added strips of Year of Cheer washi tape to each side.
- The panel is then popped onto the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is from the Painted Harvest stamp set and is stamped in Soft Suede ink.
- Another strip of Year of Cheer washi tape adds a bit more interest.
- Another simple strip of washi on the envelope is a nice, simple touch.
It’s time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I played along with the first column down: metallic, window, free. I hope you’ll play along with us this week.
I’m also entering this card in the Paper Players Challenge
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the last official day of summer!