I’m really please with the way today’s card turned out (and that’s not always the case!). I created the leaves using the Seasonal Layers framelits. These framelits along with the coordinating Colorful Seasons stamp set have all you need to create cards for every season as well as most occasions…it’s all in this one bundle!
Here’s the details
- The Cajun Craze card base measures 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″.
- The next layer is Very Vanilla cut at 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set in Versa Mark and heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
- To create the striped pattern, I cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock at 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and added strips of Year of Cheer Washi tape in a striped pattern and then glued it to the Very Vanilla panel.
- For the leaves I lightly sponged a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with Cajun Craze ink and then cut with a framelit from the Seasonal Layers framelits. Then using the more intricate leaf framelit, cut three out in Copper Foil and layered both.
- Stampin’ Dimensionals pops all the leaves.
- The inside sentiment, from the Count My Blessings stamp set available in the Holiday Catalog, is stamped in Cajun Craze ink.
- A simple strip of Year of Cheer Washi Tape adds a little interest to the inside.
- The envelope was created using the Envelope Punch Board with a few more strips of washi tape added to the front.
Thanks very much for checking in today!