Happy Monday…I have a bright and cheerful card to start the week off! I loved the Birthday Delivery suite of products the moment I saw them in the Annual Catalog back in May. I love all the whimsical characters and think that this suite is perfect for young, old, male or female. Today’s card is a children’s birthday card.
Here’s the details
- The A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) card base is Real Red card stock with a mat of Whisper White card stock cut 1/4″ smaller (5 1/4″ x 4″).
- The Whisper White layer was embossed with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder.
- I punched a variety of 1/2″ circles from Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point card stock and glued them to the embossed circles. You could skip the embossing and just adhere the dots randomly but the embossing gave me a uniform guide.
- The sentiment is from the Celebrate You stamp set found in the Annual Catalog and is stamped in Real Red ink and cut with the Lots of Labels framelits. The fonts in this set are also whimsical, which I thought was perfect for this card.
- I cut a few more labels and layered the sentiment.
- The cute little squirrel is an image from a pattern found in the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper and was hand cut and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Some of the images on the paper can be cut using the Birthday Friends framelits.
- The inside sentiment is from the Birthday Delivery photopolymer stamp set and is stamped in Real Red ink.
- A few strips of card stock and another snipped image creates a fun card inside and out!
- I embossed a piece of Real Red card stock with the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder and added it to the envelope flap for a hint of the fun inside!
When purchased as a bundle, this also includes the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper along with the Birthday Delivery Stamp Set and Birthday Friends Framelits. That’s a lot of fun packed into one bundle!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you week is off to a good start!