It’s Thursday and time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge. This week’s challenge board is another fun filled opportunity to be inspired and stretch your creativity.
For my card I chose the second row across: layers, circle, sequins
I finally got around to creating a Halloween card and using Spooky Cat Bundle. This fun bundle includes the Spooky Cat photopolymer stamp set along with the awesome Cat Punch. And if that wasn’t enough, this product suite also includes the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper with images that can be cut with the Cat Punch.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Very Vanilla thick card stock cut at 5″ x 5″ with a pattern from the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The next layer is Pumpkin Pie card stock cut at 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″. Before creating the shaker, I stamped a couple of mice from the Spooky Cat stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink.
- To create the shaker, I cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock at 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″. Using two framelits from the Layering Circles framelits I created the window and the scallop trim.
- I created a “pocket” using a window sheet and taped it to the back of the pumpkin pie panel and filled it with some halloween colored sequins.
- Hint: I also glued a few sequins directly to the DSP so that they all didn’t sink to the bottom of the circle.
- The cat image is cut from the DSP with the Cat Punch. I punched another cat in Basic Black and offset it to create a shadow. It’s popped on the card with dimensionals.
- I finished the cat off with a Linen Thread bow.
- The banner was created with the Bunch of Banners framelits. and popped with dimensionals.
- Another image from the Spooky Cat stamp set created the inside sentiment.
- I created a fun envelope using the Envelope Punch Board and embellishing it with some Designer Series Paper and a few more little mice marching across.
I enjoy making shaker cards and this one was really fun to make. I know whoever I send it to will also enjoy it.
I hope that you’ll stop by the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and check out my Design Teammates creations and join us with your own.