I’m playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #018 today. Here’s the fun challenge board for this week:
I choose the first row down: Animals, Layers, Sparkle
I actually created this card for a baby girl’s first birthday before I checked this week’s challenge board and was delighted that this card fit the requirements….happy accident!
Here’s the details
- The A2 card base is Whisper White thick card stock with a mat of Powder Pink card stock cut 1/8″ smaller.
- Another panel with a pattern from the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper cut another 1/8″ smaller.
- Using the Layering Circles Framelits, I cut a scalloped circle from Powder Pink card stock and a regular circle from Whisper White card stock.
- I stamped the sentiment, from the Large Numbers stamp set in Basic Black ink directly on the Whisper White circle. NOTE: Because this is a photopolymer set, I was able to bend the sentiment to fit inside the circle.
- With the Large Number Framelits, the number 1 was cut in Powder Pink card stock and popped on the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Next the sweet little elephant was stamped from the A Little Wild stamp set and colored with Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride ink and blenders pen. Then cut with the Little Loves Framelits. These are available as a bundle for a 10% savings.
- The elephant was also popped with Dimensionals.
- For a little sparkle, a few sequins were added.
- I pulled out the Cool Treats stamp set for the inside sentiment and added a little more Designer Series Paper.
- The envelope is also embellished with DSP.
This was a fun card to create and you could easily make it into a card for a baby boy, as well!
I hope you’ll hop over to check out the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and perhaps enter on of your projects. The boards offer so much inspiration making it fun and easy to come up with ideas.