I’m playing with the Paper Players Color Challenge today….
Today’s clean and simple card is another featuring the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper. I’ve used this collection on so many cards since it came out in the Holiday Catalog and can envision many more.
Here’s the details
- The A2 card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) is Crushed Curry card stock.
- A piece of Early Espresso card stock is cut at 4″ x 5 1/2″ with a mat of Very Vanilla cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The next layer is a pattern from Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper cut 1 1/2″ wide.
- Before adhering the panel to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals, Linen Thread was wrapped around and tied in a bow.
- I stamped the sentiment which is from the Basket of Wishes stamp set in Early Espresso ink.
- The pumpkins are hand cut from another pattern from Painted Autumn DSP. I glued the back one directly to the card and popped the front one up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love how versatile Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper is whether using it as backgrounds, accents or cutting out the images. And for the month of October you can buy 3 and get 1 FREE. Check out the flyer HERE.