Happy Monday! My project today is a gift tag I made for a Halloween gift for my favorite Trick or Treater…my grandson, Jack.
I pulled out some retired products for this project.
Here’s the details
- The stamp set dates back to 2000 and is called Costume Bears. It was perfect for this tag.
- I colored the image with the new Stampin’ Blends.
- The image is layered on a combination of circles from Layering Circles Framelits and Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- I wanted to personalize the tag, so I printed it out on the computer and punched it using the Classic Label Punch.
- Lastly, I glued all the layers on a (retired) Spider Web Doilie.
I thought it looked so cute on the gift bag…but not nearly as cute as the little boy who was getting this gift! This little “Jack” O’Lantern turned 4 months old yesterday and is all ready to celebrate his first Halloween!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.