With Halloween quickly approaching, I put together a couple of pillow box treats for my favorite Trick or Treaters.
Using the Trim Your Stocking Thinlit dies, I created the pillow boxes with Foil Frenzy Designer Series paper. The pillow box feature in the thinlits can be used for so many different occasions, giving added value to the dies.
Here’s the details
- After cutting the pillow box die twice, I used the Layering Ovals Framelits and Window Sheets to create a window in one of them.
- Copper Foil Sheets framed the oval window.
- The Spooky Cat photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Cat Punch was the perfect bundle to embellish the boxes.
- I punched the cat out with retired black glitter paper for a pretty sparkle.
- The witches hat is heat embossed with black embossing powder and hand cut.
- The banner is heat embossed and cut with Bunch of Banners framelits.
These boxes came together quickly and with three mini snickers bars, which fit perfectly inside, make a sweet Halloween treat. Thanks very much for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend.