I really need to start creating with all the fantastic Christmas products I have but wanted to squeeze a last Fall card in today. It’s finally feeling like Autumn here in SE Pennsylvania. The leaves are changing, albeit a little late, and the acorns are falling.
I combined a few different stamp sets to create this card. I’m always happy when I can do this as it justifies my many purchases…how’s that for rationalization!
Here’s the details
- Using the Hardwood stamp set, I stamped the center panel in Soft Suede ink.
- The cluster of acorns, from Count My Blessings stamp set, were stamped three times and colored using Stampin’ Write Markers.
- I hand cut two of the images and layered them on the Hardwood panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- With the third image, I just cut two of the acorns and layered them to create a pretty 3D effect.
- A Linen Thread bow “ties” it all together.
- Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon and Burlap Ribbon are layered and wrapped around the panel before being adhered to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from the Eastern Beauty Stamp set and is stamped in Soft Suede ink. It’s cut and mounted using the Layering Circles and Stitched Shapes framelits.
- The inside sentiment is also from the Count My Blessings stamp set.
- A pattern from the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper collection adds a little interest to the inside of the card.
- I finished the inside of the envelope with another piece of DSP cut with the retired Envelope Liner framelits.
Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you a Happy Halloween. This little guy has had enough Trick or Treating already!