I’m just getting started with creating Christmas cards and the Snowflake Sentiment Bundle is already one my favorites! The Snowflake Sentiments stamp set has a wonderful set of sentiments for both the outside and inside of cards. Couple that with the coordinating Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits and this is a bundle that will really push your creative buttons.
I love the intricacy of the snowflakes as well as the border dies in this set.
Here’s the details
- The A2 card base is Whisper White thick card stock.
- A pattern from the Be Merry Designer Series Paper collection is the background.
- Using a variety of the thinlits from Swirly Snowflake Thinlit dies, I created the pretty scalloped border and the straight border along the bottom. The Precision Base Plate really helped cut these out with ease.
- The Cherry Cobbler snowflakes are also cut from the thinlits. I layered the large and the small and added a pearl accent to each.
- The sentiment was stamped in Cherry Cobbler and cut using the Brother Scan n’ Cut for both the stamped image and the background. And it’s popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The inside is stamped with another sentiment and snowflake image from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- A little strip of DSP on the inside and the envelope front pull it all together.
I’ve already created another card using the Swirly Snowflake Thinlit dies and I know there will be more to come with both the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set and dies. I hope you’ll check back to see them.