Even though the Christmas Quilt Suite of Products are featured as a holiday set, this is the first Christmas card that I’ve made with it. I have used this versatile bundle for a Fall card HERE and a baby card HERE. This is one of those must have sets that can be used over and over to produce cards for so many occasions simply by changing the colors and patterns. I created this card for the class I held over the weekend.
Here’s the details
- The A2 card base is Garden Green card stock.
- The next panel is Whisper White card stock cut 1/4″ smaller and embossed with the Quilt Top Embossing Folder for such lovely texture.
- To create the quilt block, I cut a Garden Green scalloped square using the Layering Squares Framelits. Then used the Quilt Builder Framelits for the patterned paper and the quilt square.
- The pattern is from the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper collection.
- For a little added touch, an enamel button in the center finishes it off.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the block to the card base.
- The sentiment, from the Christmas Quilt stamp set, is stamped in Real Red ink and cropped with an oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits. This is then glued to a stitched oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. If someone were to ask me what framelits were absolutely essential, I would say thatI use either the Layering Circles, Square and Ovals along with the Stitched Shapes on most every card I create.
- The sentiment is also popped with dimensionals.
- The inside is stamped with a non-SU sentiment in Real Red ink. I have this Christmas sentiment set that seems to have just the right sayings for my holiday cards.
- I little bit of DSP on the inside and the envelope flap makes for a pretty custom made card.
So by now everyone has heard that today is the first day to reserve your STAMPARTUS. If you need any additional information on this new and oh so awesome tool, you can find it all HERE. Ordering begins at 2 pm MST. If you would like to reserve one for yourself through my online store and haven’t ordered from me before you will first need to set up an account. Click HERE to go to my online store. Or you can find me in the Demonstrator Directory: Rosanne Mulhern, Demonstrator #2145725, Chadds Ford, PA 19317.
I appreciate your stopping by today and hope that you have a terrific Thursday!