For today’s card, I paired the Snowflake Sentiments Bundle with the Merry Little Labels Bundle to create a pretty winter card.
Here’s the details
- The A2 (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) card base is Whisper White thick card stock. Thick card stock is my go-to for all my Whisper White and Very Vanilla card bases. It really creates a sturdy base that gives the card such a quality feel.
- The next layer is Crumb Cake card stock cut 1/8″ smaller.
- I cut the beautifully intricate snowflake twice and centered them on the card.
- Adding a small Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of each snowflake is a subtle yet oh so pretty touch.
- The Whisper White center strip measures 3/4″ x 5 3/8″.
- 3/8″ Crumb Cake Classic Weave ribbon added a little bit of texture. You could also just use a thin strip of Crumb Cake card stock.
- Stamping on Crumb Cake card stock with Versa Mark, I heat embossed the sentiment using an image from the Merry Little Labels stamp set with white embossing powder.
- Cutting this out was a breeze using the coordinating Everyday Label Punch. I popped it with Stampin’ Dimensionals for some added umphh!
- I used a non-SU stamp for the sentiment because it just seemed so fitting for this card.
- The side border on both the inside of the card and the front of the Crumb Cake (retired) envelope was stamped with an image from Snowflake Sentiments in Crumb Cake ink.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are heading into a wonderful week!