Like most everyone, I have my likes and dislikes regarding the sets in both the Annual and the Holiday Catalogs. The Coffee Cafe stamp set really didn’t excite me but when the Merry Cafe stamp set came out in the Holiday Catalog, I was completely taken. I’m not a coffee drinker at all..tea for me! But I loved the Merry Cafe seasonal images and sentiments. So naturally, I needed to purchase the Coffee Cups Framelits, too.
Here’s the details
- The A2 (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) card base is Crumb Cake card stock.
- A Garden Green mat measuring 1/8″ smaller is embossed using the Quilt Top Embossing Folder and glued to the card base.
- I used the retired Banners Framelits to create the banner.
- Before adhering the banner to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals, I wrapped some Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (also retired) and tied a bow.
- The cup is stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla card stock and cut using a framelit from the Coffee Cups Framelits.
- Using some of the cute little images from the Merry Cafe stamp set, I decorated the cup.
- The sentiment is stamped on Crumb Cake card stock in Cherry Cobbler ink and also cut with a Coffee Cup Framelit.
- Before I adhered the cup to the banner with Dimensionals, I added a pretty little doilie from my stash. I think this is such a pretty touch!
- A coordinated envelope is always the perfect finishing touch!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.