If you asked me what my favorite set in the Holiday Catalog is it would be hands down the Christmas Quilt suite of products. The stamp set, framelits, embossing folder and Designer Series Paper combine to make so many wonderful cards both for Christmas and many other occasions. I plan on continuing to create with this bundle even if it doesn’t carry over in the new catalog.
Here’s the card details
- The A2 card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) is Real Red card stock.
- A Whisper White layer is cut 1/4″ smaller and cropped with the star from the Quilt Builder framelits.
- Using the flower framelit, I created the center flower and added a White Perfect Accent. I used this framelit to create a totally different flower HERE.
- The sentiment, from the Christmas Quilt stamp set, is stamped in Garden Green ink.
- I framed the sentiment with Real Red 1/8″ solid ribbon wrapped around the Whisper White panel.
- Before adhering this panel to the card base, I back it with a pattern from Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper. Then this panel is popped on the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Another pattern from Quilted Christmas DSP backs the sentiment panel on the inside.
- The sentiment is from a non-SU set and is stamped in Real Red ink.
- Using the same pattern of DSP as the inside, I lined the envelope with the retired Envelope Liners framelits.
I can certainly see this as a Birthday, Get Well, Thinking of You or Just Because card just by changing the Designer Series Paper, card stock colors and sentiment.
Thanks for checking in today and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!