It’s Thursday and a very special Thursday at that…HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
But it’s also time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge. This week my board is featured….
I loved the Smitten Mitten bundle the moment I saw it in the Holiday Catalog. There is just something about mittens, hats and stockings in winter that always draw me in and I fell for this bundle immediately. However, it’s taken me awhile to play with it.
For today’s card, I chose the third column down: stripes, thank you, twine and the third row across: blue, banner, twine.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Very Vanilla thick card stock.
- The patterned paper I used on this card is from Graphic 45. The striped panel measures 4″ x 5 1/4″ and is popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from the One Big Meaning stamp set and is stamped in Marina Mist ink.
- I used a square punch to flag the end to create a banner.
- I cut the mittens with the Many Mittens Framelits and added the cuffs and Very Vanilla baker’s twine along with a couple of enamel shapes. I love the cut-out framelit!
- The mittens are popped with dimensionals also.
- In keeping with the clean and simple look of this card, I stamped the inside with another stamp from One Big Meaning stamp set. The stamps I used for the front and inside are actually one stamp that I cut apart to create two individual stamps. By doing this, you can get even more mileage from some stamps.
- I embellished the inside and the envelope flap with more patterned paper.
I think this card would make a perfect thank you for the holidays.
I hope you will check out all the designer’s projects as well as those who are sharing their cards at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week. I also hope that you will find inspiration in my board this week and join us by sharing your own project with us.
I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebrating with family and friends.
Thanks for stopping in today and don’t forget that Online Extravaganza is still going on.
Click HERE to download the Extravaganza List and see a sneak peek of what is going to be on sale November 20 – 26, 2017!