I’m sure most of you have already heard that Stampin’ Up! is introducing their version of the super popular Stamp Poisitioners (like the Misti, Tim Holtz version, etc.). I for one have had a Misti for a long time and do use it fairly often so I was a little skeptical that it could be improved upon. Well, I was so WRONG! Stampin’ Up! totally took this tool to a whole new level of versatility with the Stamparatus. Here is all you need to know about this amazing tool and how to reserve yours beginning November 16th.
The Product Details:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up! red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price: $49
Why do YOU NEED ONE? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp – in exactly the same spot (no need to start over).
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2 step, 3 step, and 4 step stamping images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Need more convincing? Take a look at this video demonstration…
HERE’S a Q & A summary that Stampin’ Up! has put together with some additional information.
How to Reserve your Stamparatus – SEE HERE PLEASE NOTE – reservations start on November 16th.