Today I’m sharing a seriously “enDEERing” card….
Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Chums stamp set and coordinating Seasonal Tags framelits have such adorable images that easily creates tags as well as cards. Both products can be purchased as a bundle for a 10% savings while available in the Holiday Catalog.
Here’s the measurements
- Whisper White thick card stock 5″ x 5″
- Old Olive DSP panel 4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Whisper White card stock 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler DSP panel 4″ x 4″
- Whisper White horizontal panel 4 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Old Olive DSP horizontal panel 4 3/4″ x 1 1/2″
Here’s the details
- I really like the layout of this card. I think the combination of patterns from the Be Merry and Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper collections mix so well together. Both collections have patterns that can be used well beyond the holidays.
- The patterns in Merry Little Christmas DSP is so on trend and I can see so many other uses for it…well into spring.
- Isn’t that little deer just darling!? He was so easily colored using the new Stampin’ Blends. If you haven’t used these yet, you have to know how smooth and even they color with very little coloring experience. I listed the colors I used in the Product List below.
- After stamping the image in Momento Black Ink and coloring with the Stampin’ Blends, I used the Seasonal Tags framelits to cut it out. Since I just wanted to use the front image, I needed to snip the top.
- The little deer is layered on an Old Olive Stitched Circle and a Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Circle from the Layering Circles framelits. He’s popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circles are also popped with Dimensionals onto a Delicate White Doilie which is glued directly to the card.
- The sentiment is from Santa’s Sleigh stamp set and is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink. I flagged the ends using a retired square punch.
- The inside sentiment comes from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.
- The inside and the envelope are embellished with a little DSP and card stock.
- Creating a custom sized envelope is so easy using the Envelope Punch Board.
I’m entering this card in the Global Design Projects Theme Challenge
Thanks very much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card share today. Have a wonderful weekend. I’m going to be spending it doing what I love…stamping with my “Stamping Sisters”…love these girls and all the fun we have together!