Even though today is the last day of January and it’s time to turn the page on the calendar to February, I’m finally posting the 2018 calendars I made to send to my customers. I had to make quite a few of them but wanted to wait until I was sure they were all received.
I used the Sweet SoireeSpecialty Designer Series Paper for each design. The patterns in this collection are so bright and beautiful. You can find this paper in the Occasions Catalog.
Here’s the details
- I got the idea for this calendar over at my friend, Jeanie Stark’s Just Stampin’ blog HERE. I had one of Jeanie’s calendars sitting on my desk all last year and it always reminded me of our sweet friendship which is one of the biggest perks of this wonderful Stampin’ Up! community.
- Each calendar is basically the same, except for the DSP and card stock.
- The sentiment is from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set and is cropped using an oval from the Stitched Shapes framelits and the Layering Ovals framelits.
- The pretty white lattice die is from the Petals and More thinlits. I initially bought these thinlits just for that one die but have come to really like the whole set.
- This calendar uses Powder Pink card stock
- Calypso Coral is so soft and pretty.
- Berry Burst really brightens this one up!
I loved making these calendars. They were the perfect little gift to send to my customers to start the New Year and to thank them for their business last year. Next year I will be making them for my co-workers as well.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday. I’ll be back tomorrow with a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge.