Welcome back to the first Tic Tac Toe Challenge of 2018. This week’s challenge board is so relative given the fact that the temperature here in SE Pennsylvania has been below freezing since right after Christmas.
I loved all the winter elements that Felicita gave us to work with this week as I was definitely in a winter frame of mind!
I reached for some non-SU products to create this card. I’m a huge fan of Lawn Fawn’s sweet images and have had this Winter Alpaca set for quite some time. The sentiment could not be more perfect!
Here’s the details
- The A2 card base is Whisper White thick card stock with a gingham pattern measuring 4″ x 5 1/2″.
- I cut a circle from the Layering Circles framelits and stamped the snowflakes with Versa Mark ink from the newly retired, Tags and Trimmings stamp set. They’re heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- Some tiny pearls accent the center of some of the snowflakes.
- A scalloped framelit from the Layering Circles created a frame. This is adhered to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The adorable alpaca was stamped with Black Memento ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends markers.
- I stamped him again on patterned paper and pieced it to create the scarf. He, too, is popped with Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is stamped on Crumb Cake card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- The envelope is embellished with the same patterned paper used on the scarf.
- Another cute little sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s Winter Alpaca set stamped on the inside, leaves room for a personal note.
I hope you’ll head over the to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge site and check out my design teammates creative take on this fun challenge board. While you’re there, I also hope that you’ll be inspired to share your own creation with us.
Thanks for stopping by today and stay warm!