Hello! I hope you’re still hanging in there with me on this week long blog series using the Lots of Happy Card Kit. Today I’m creating thank you notes from the hexagon shaped note cards included with this kit.
The cute little shape of these cards makes them ideal for a quick thank you or personal note and the adorable floral print makes for easy coloring.
Here’s the details
- As I mentioned the cards are included in the Lots of Happy Card Kit and Refill.
- I colored them with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers. I’ve listed the colors below in the my supply list.
- The sentiment is from the Daisy Delight stamp set available in the Annual Catalog. It was the perfect size to span the note card. It’s stamped on Whisper White card stock in Basic Black ink.
- The sentiment is adhered to the gold foil banner which is also included in the kit already precut.
- I couldn’t resist embellishing the envelope with some card stock and a sweet little flower (also included in the kit)!
- Again, I just had to spiff up the inside a bit. I think it makes the note that much sweeter!
- Even the inside of the envelope is lined.
I know I’ve been saying this all week, but this kit has it ALL…and I only purchased the refill!
If you’ve missed my previous posts, you can just go back to Monday’s post and on from there to see more alternate projects using the Lots of Happy Card Kit Refill. Thanks for joining me today and I hope you’ll come back tomorrow as I’ll have a “sweet” little treat to share!