I’m back again today with another card alternative using the Lots of Happy Card Refill Kit. Like I mentioned yesterday, I only purchased the refill kit and used sentiments from sets I had on hand. This proved to be a fun exercise. HERE’S yesterday’s card.
Here’s the details
- Look at all the elements included in just the refill kit. The All-Inclusive kit includes even more. That’s a lot of cards and a lot of fun!
- All the elements I used on this card came from the refill kit and were colored with Stampin’ Blends.
- I sponged the vellum leaves with Pear Pizzazz ink.
- The sentiment is from the Best Birds stamp set. It’s stamped in Basic Black ink and cut with the Layering Squares Framelits.
- A Gold Foil scalloped square and Basic Black square are adhered to the larger square included with the kit. It’s then popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sentiments from the Best Birds stamp set combined to create the inside sentiment.
- I cut the kit’s image to embellish the inside, as well.
- Again the envelope didn’t need any help from me, but I just couldn’t resist with this one and added a little more embellishment to the front.
I hope you have a terrific Tuesday and will come back tomorrow as I’ll have a 3-D project to share for the Pals Blog Hop.