Happy Friday! Well I made it to the end of my week long posts featuring the Lots of Happy Card Kit and thought a sweet treat was the perfect ending.
Here’s the details
- Using the petite notes included in the Lots of Happy Card Kit refill, I created these cute little bag toppers.
- I filled them with Lindt Chocolate Truffles.
- The floral image was colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- The sentiment is from the Bella and Friends stamp set. It’s stamped in Basic Black ink and cut with the Lots of Labels framelits.
- A heart from the Enamel Shapes collections is a cute finishing touch.
- Here are the note cards before I added the cellophane bags.
- And here is the envelope that’s included in the kit for the small notes.
Well that wraps up my week of alternate projects using the elements included in the Lots of Happy Card Kit. I noted in my other posts that I only purchased the refill kit and used sentiments from sets I already had. You could also buy the whole kit and get some really nice sentiments to create these projects and more. Even after creating all the projects I shared this week, I still have enough elements to create a lot more!
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you’re looking forward to a fun and perhaps long weekend. My daughter, Emily and I are going to Brush and Board to do some crafting. I’ve never been to one of these classes and I’m excited to see what it’s all about.