Happy New Year! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday. I took a little blog break to enjoy the season, which always goes by so fast. I’m happy to be back and excited to share some new products that will be available in the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the new Sale-a-bration Catalog. Ordering from both catalogs will be available tomorrow, January 3.
Today’s card features products from the current Annual Catalog, the Holiday Catalog, the new Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog. Today is the last day to order from the Holiday Catalog.
Here’s the measurements
- Basic Black card stock 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Old Olive card stock 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Merry Little Christmas DSP 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Old Olive panel 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White panel 2 1/2″ x 4″
Here’s the details
- The card base is Basic Black card stock with a mat of Old Olive and Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper.
- The cute little Panda, from the Party Pandas stamp set, is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink and hand cut. This set is one that you can earn during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase. I love the adorable little bears in this set.
- The Panda is adhered to the Old Olive and Whisper White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The balloons were punched using the Balloon Bouquet Punch and patterns from Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper.
- Before adhering the balloons with Dimensionals, I added the numbers from the NEW Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit that will be available in the Occasions Catalog. This is such a wonderful little kit with so much potential to make pretty cards and it’s such a terrific value.
- I drew the strings for the balloons with a marker.
- The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and is punched with the Classic Label Punch.
Thanks very much for stopping by today and I wish you a very Happy New Year and look forward to a wonderful and creative year!
I’ve added a new hostess code for January. For each order of $75 or more, I will send you a set of Very Vanilla Note Cards as a thank you. You can read all the details HERE. I truly appreciate each and every order!