I am absolutely obsessed with the flowers on this card. They’re from the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Amazing You. I’ve been creating with them non-stop for over a week and still have so many more ideas. I love how Stampin’ Up! offers such great sets for FREE during Sale-a-Bration. Each year that little catalog always has some really awesome products and this set along with the coordinating, Celebrate You Thinlits are my favorites.
Here’s the details:
- The card base is Old Olive card stock with a mat of Basic Black cut 1/4″ smaller.
- The next layer is Whisper White card stock cut an additional 1/4″ smaller .
- I stamped the flower image three times on the Whisper White card stock in Old Olive ink.
- The flower was then stamped six times in Black Memento ink. I colored two flowers in each of these colors: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight using Stampin’ Blends markers.
- One set of flowers (one in each color) was hand cut and adhered to the stamped images on the card stock with tombow glue.
- The next set of flowers were trimmed to the inner petals. Before adhering these to the flowers that were glued directly to the card stock, I used a bone folder to curl the petals.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere them. The curled petals along with the Dimensionals created a pretty 3D effect.
- The sentiment is from one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, Butterfly Basics and is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink.
- The inside sentiment is from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set.
- The sentiments I chose allow this card to be for any number of occasions which make it a good one to keep on hand.
- A few thin strips of DSP from the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper collection are a subtle accent for the inside.
- Another pattern from the Petal Garden DSP embellishes the envelope flap to create a pretty and coordinated card.
I have a few more projects using the Amazing You stamp set. In the meantime though, you can get this set FREE when you placed a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration. You can see all the products available HERE.
Thanks very much for stopping by today.