Happy Monday! Today I’m featuring something a little different on my blog. I will be posting a project each day using the Lots of Happy Card Kit available NOW in the new Occasions Catalog.
I have had the most fun putting together this weeks’ worth of posts featuring the images and products from this kit. However, I only purchased the refill and used sentiments from my Stampin’ Up! sets that I already had. I also used Stampin’ Blends to color the images that came with the refill kit. I think this is just another testament to the versatility and value you can find with Stampin’ Up! Kits. After all, it’s really all about the creativity, so I just got a little more creative and came up with a week of alternate projects along with the projects featured in the video.
Here’s the details
- The card base, Whisper White card stock layer and striped Designer Series Paper is from the Lots of Happy Card Kit Refill. This was so easy since everything is already pre-cut and scored.
- Using the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon included with the kit, I wrapped it vertically around the DSP layer and added a small bow.
- I popped the Whisper White and DSP layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals unto the card base.
- The floral image is also included in the kit and was so relaxing to color with Stampin’ Blends. After coloring the flowers, I added a bit of Clear Wink of Stella to each of the blooms. It gives them a pretty shimmer.
- The vellum leaves, also included in the kit, were sponged with Pear Pizzazz ink.
- The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms stamp set and is stamped in Basic Black ink and cropped with the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Another circle is cut from Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
- As a finishing touch, I added a few iridescent sequins.
- The inside sentiment is also from the Birthday Blooms stamp set.
- A little strip of card stock give the inside a splash of color!
- The envelope that was included with the kit needed no help from me!
I was most surprised by how much fun I had using the elements in this kit and the versatility of all the products. I love the clean look of this card…it’s my kind of card and what I’m most comfortable creating. I hope that you’ll come back tomorrow to see alternate card from the Lots of Happy Card Kit refill.