It’s Tic Tac Toe Thursday again and this week my board is being featured. I hope you will find it inspiring enough to join us and create your own project with these elements.
Since I chose the elements on this board, I felt a little extra challenged so my card features all the elements!
Here’s the details
- The card base is Pool Party card stock with a mat of Whisper White card stock cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The next layer is a pattern from Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper collection and is cut an additional 1/8″ smaller. I like cards with these subtle margins. I think it gives just enough dimension and color.
- My plaid comes from the 1/2″ Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon…who doesn’t love gingham?! I wrapped it around the Whisper White and DSP layer before adhering them to the Pool Party card base.
- I layered a Whisper White oval from the Stitched Ovals Framelits over a Pool Party scalloped oval cut from the Layering Ovals Framelits. These are adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- The number is cut from the Large Numbers Framelits. I used a glitter paper from my stash. It’s funny, I was browsing in JoAnn Fabrics last week and came across the glitter paper in such pretty pastel colors for 60% off so I picked up a few colors not really knowing what I would do with them…and lo and behold…I really did need it! LOL
- I popped the number with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- This cute little pup from Bella and Friends stamp set is stamped in Black Memento ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends. He’s also popped with Dimensionals.
- A little red enamel heart gives a POP of color to this largely monochromatic card.
- The birthday banner is a stamp and die set from Clearly Besotted stamps.
- Lastly, a sweet little gingham bow is the finishing touch!
- For the inside sentiment, I reached into some of my old sentiment sets that I’ve saved. You can never have enough sentiments, so they are so worth hanging unto…IMHO!
- Another cute little colored pup puts some fun on the inside.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you’ll stop by the Tic Tac Toe Challenge site to see what my Design Teammates came up with this week…you will not be disappointed!