Happy Monday and President’s Day! I hope it’s a day off for you as it is for me. Naturally, I had a ton of errands to run which is not how I like to spend these holidays but they had to get done. However, I had a very productive day stamping yesterday and this is one of the cards I made.
I’ve pretty much exhausted the sets that I’ve gotten from the Occasions Catalog and wanted to wait until the new Sale-a-brations items were available on the 16th to place another order…which I did! So I reached for a forgotten favorite, the Oh So Eclectic Bundle from the Annual Catalog. I haven’t used this set nearly enough and each time I pull it out, I get so many ideas.
Here’s a Stampin’ Up! video giving you the full scoop on these fun products…
Here’s the project details
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock, with a mat of Peekaboo Peach card stock cut 1/8″ smaller and glued directly to the card base
- A piece of regular Whisper White card stock was cut an additional 1/8″ smaller.
- Before adhering this layer to the Peekaboo Peach card stock, I wrapped a piece of Peekaboo Peach 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon around it. Then it’s glued using Tombow.
- The blue flower was stamped in Soft Sky ink and sponged in the center with Night of Navy ink. The peach flower was stamped in Peekaboo Peach ink and sponged in the center with Tangerine Tango ink.
- I used the detailed die from the Oh So Eclectic bundle to cut one Soft Sky and two Peekaboo Peach flowers and glued them on top of the stamped flowers.
- The leaves were stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink and cut with another die from the bundle.
- All the flowers and leaves are popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let’s talk about the sentiment….it’s from the FREE Sale-a-bration set, Amazing You. I stamped it in Night of Navy ink and cut it using the Brother Scan n’ Cut. I was able to cut the Soft Sky mat also. I love this machine!
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop it on the ribbon.
- I keep the inside pretty simple. The inside sentiment is two stamps from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. It’s stamped in Night of Navy ink.
- Look how pretty the envelope liner is…now you know where I got my color inspiration from!! I love how the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper just brought the whole project together!
I mentioned above that I was waiting to place another order from the Occasions Catalog until the second release of the Sale-a-bration…well I must say that I’m so glad I did because Stampin’ Up! came through with some beautiful products in this second installment. There’s still a month left to take advantage of this great offer. I can’t wait to get my order and you can see everything HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!