Today’s card features a few pretty patterns from the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack that’s available in the Annual Catalog. This paper collection is one of my favorites that I’ve been ignoring lately. I love to mix and match patterns and this paper stack makes that so easy to do. So I’ve come up with this pretty monochromatic friendship card.
Here’s the details
- The A2 card base is Whisper White thick cardstock.
- I cut another piece of Calypso Coral card stock 1/8″ smaller and then choose three different Calypso Coral patterns from the Petal Garden DSP collection and adhered them directly to the Calypso Coral card stock with Tombow glue.
- Before adhering this layer to the Whisper White card base, I wrapped a piece of 1/8″ Whisper White Sheer ribbon around it. Then again glued it with Tombow.
- The floral image is from one of my favorite new sets, Petal Palette stamp set. I colored it with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers and cropped it with the coordinating, Petals and More Thinlits. Both of these items are available in the Occasions Catalog and can be purchased as a bundle for a 10% savings.
- Even though it’s not evident in the photo, I added Clear Wink of Stella to the flowers for a pretty little sparkle.
- The flowers were popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set and is also popped with Dimensionals with a couple little pearls added.
- A few clear sequins added really complimented the sparkly flowers.
- A simple but sweet sentiment courtesy of the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set in the Annual Catalog is perfect for a friendship card.
- A little added DSP adds a little pretty to the inside as well as the front of the envelope for a perfectly coordinated card.
Cards like this are a great way to use up small pieces of DSP. That’s what I did with the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper collection as I’ve used up a good amount of my paper stack but was able to piece together these patterns for the card. I always feel good about using up what I have…it makes it easier to justifying buying more!!
Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget that Sale-a-Bration is still going strong and if you were to purchase the Petal Palette bundle that I used today, you would qualify for a FREE item. You can see all the products available HERE.