I’m still “Sale-a-brating” with the adorable Party Pandas stamp set that you can get absolutely FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration. I also created this card for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Here’s the challenge board….
I chose the first row across: Aperture (window), Celebrate, Sequins
Here’s the details…
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock with a mat of Lemon Lime Twist card stock. I’m a little late to the party with this color but it’s really starting to grow on me!
- The top layer is Whisper White regular card stock cut with a stitched rectangular die (non-SU).
- Using a die from the Birthday Friends Framelits, I cut two balloons to create the “window”.
- Now that I had two windows, I just had to make it into a shaker card! I love shaker cards! They are very easy to make and ALWAYS make the card so much more FUN!
- I’ve tried many different foam tapes to create shakers, but have found that Stampin’ Up! has the best product in their Foam Adhesive Strips. They are thin enough to go around small edges, thin enough to bend easily to form ovals or circles and have just the right depth dimension to fit the sequins.
- The sequins are from a random collection that I have. I usually just buy single colors and then mix them into the color combination I need.
- After creating the shaker, I adhered this layer to the Lemon Lime Twist layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Panda is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink and hand cut, then popped with dimensionals onto the card.
- After adhering the Panda, I added the balloon strings with a thin Sharpie marker.
- The cute party hat is an image from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. It’s cut using a die from the Birthday Friends framelits.
- The sentiment is from the Birthday Delivery stamp set. You can purchase this set, along with the Birthday Friends framelits and the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper as a bundle in the Annual Catalog for a 10% savings. The framelits in this collection cut out so many of the images on the DSP making it that much more versatile.
- A few more scattered sequins add to the festivity!
- The inside sentiment comes from the Celebrate You stamp set. This font is so much fun!
- I used a pattern from the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper and a small strip of Bermuda Bay card stock to embellish the inside as well as the front of the envelope. Bubbles & Fizz DSP is another item you can get FREE during Sale-A-Bration!
I hope you’ll head over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge to see more fun and inspiring projects from the Design Team and those that enter. Each week this challenge sees so much creativity. I also hope that if you’ll join us this week. Have a wonderful day!
SPEAKING OF SALE-A-BRATION…There’s EXACTLY one month to take advantage of the wonderful items available only during Sale-A-Bration. You’ll find them HERE.
It’s also a new month, so there’s a new Host Code: XVTQCNXR. You can read all the details HERE. This month’s free gift with a $75 purchase are the Glitter Enamel Dots. Along with all orders of any size I will also enclose a free card that you can use as a sample or to send out.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that the new month brings you all good things!