Happy Friday, friends! I still have the Time for Tea bundle on my desk and just had to create another card with it. Today I created a Get Well card. I never seem to have one on hand when I need it, so I’ll put this one away just in case.
I love anything that has to do with tea…even a teacup full of flowers! Here are the few details.
- The A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) card base is Whisper White thick card stock.
- The next layer is Petal Pink card stock and measures 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″.
- The pretty oval cut out layer is from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut DSP.
- I adhered a pattern in Petal Pink from the Subtles 6 x 6 DSP onto the oval panel with snail adhesive.
- Next this panel is glued directly to the Petal Pink card stock.
- I wrapped a piece of Petal Pink ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack around this layer before adhering it to the Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from the Apron of Love stamp set. Sometimes you can find just the right sentiment hiding in other sets. I love when that happens! It’s stamped in Soft Suede ink and cut with a thinlit from the Merry Christmas Thinlits, which are in the holiday catalog.
- The teacup and flowers were stamped and cut using the Time for Tea bundle. I arranged the flowers in the cup using a few dimensionals and gluing some directly to the cup.
- The teacup is then popped with dimensionals onto the striped DSP.
- I combined two sentiments from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set (another that I recently used and was conveniently sitting on my desk) for the inside. They’re stamped in Soft Suede ink.
- As usual, I added a bit of DSP to both the inside and the envelope front for some added interest.Although I created this as a Get Well card, you could easily change the sentiment to create this card for any number of occasions.
Thanks very much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and if you are in the path of Hurricane Florence, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please be safe!