Continuing Thanksgiving week with a few more thank you cards. One of my favorite stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog is Country Home. I love everything about this set…the country feel of the images and the wonderful sentiments that accompany them. This is a set that I will be using for a long time.
I wasn’t sure if I should use Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock on this card, so I tried them both. As it turns out, I liked them equally as well.
Here’s the details…
- The card bases are Whisper White and Very Vanilla note cards.
- The Whisper White card is then layered with a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock cut 1/8″ smaller. The Very Vanilla card is layered with Highland Heather card stock.
- The next layer on both cards is embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder…another favorite of mine from the Holiday Catalog.
- These images were a lot of fun to color using Stampin’ Blends. There are so many variations that you could come up with for these. As a matter of fact, I’m still coloring some and have no idea what I’m going to do with them!
- After coloring, I used my Scan & Cut to cut them out.
- I stamped the little “thanks” label on Crumb Cake card stock and attached it with linen thread.
- Each envelope is also embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder.
I am definitely going to be making more of these and creating some gift sets to give out.
Online Extravaganza is coming! This fantastic once a year promotion starts on Black Friday, November 23 through Wednesday, November 28. Details will be released tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by today and if you have any questions or needs, please feel free to contact me. All supplies used on today’s card can be purchased from my online store HERE.
Take care and enjoy your Tuesday!