Happy Monday! It’s so hard to believe that it’s Thanksgiving week already. Where did the Fall go and why is there snow on the ground here in PA already? Since we’ll be celebrating what we’re grateful for, I thought I would share a few thank you cards I made this week.
We recently moved to a new home in a different county. I created this card to give to our neighbors who invited us to their home for dinner. We had a lovely evening getting to know our new neighbors.
Here’s the details…
- The card base is a Whisper White Note Card. These cards measure 5″ x 3 1/2″.
- The next layer is Crumb Cake card stock cut 1/8″ smaller (4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″).
- I adhered both layers together with temporary adhesive and then cut an oval using a die from the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Before permanently adhering both layers, I wrapped a piece of 1/8″ Grapefruit Grove grosgrain ribbon around the Crumb Cake card stock.
- After these layers were attached, I cut a scalloped oval to frame the image and then added a sweet little bow.
- The sentiment is from At Home with You.
- The image, also from At Home with You was stamped on the inside of the card and colored with Stampin’ Blends on Whisper White card stock. This game me enough room for a personal note of thanks.
- In addition to embellishing the envelope flap with a Grapefruit Grove pattern from the 2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6 collection, I stamped the front with an appropriate sentiment from at the Hero Arts stamp set, Acts of Kindness.
- I used a retired Crumb Cake note card envelope.
Online Extravaganza is coming! This fantastic once a year promotion starts on Black Friday, November 23 through Wednesday, November 28. Details will be released tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by today and if you have any questions or needs, please feel free to contact me. All supplies used on today’s card can be purchased from my online store HERE.