Is it Monday already? I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. As I mentioned in my post on Friday, I spent Saturday at an awesome class taught by Gina K—-, owner of Gina K Designs and her daughter, Rina. Both Gina and Rina were super nice and so funny. This class was a blast. I will share what we made in my next post. But here is a photo of our group.
Once again, I’m reaching back into some of my favorite products from the Annual Catalog for today’s Encouragement card. The inspiration for my card came from a fellow Pal, Ann Schach. You can see Ann’s card HERE. Sometimes sending a lighthearted card to let someone know you’re in their corner can make a big difference The focal point of today’s card is the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper. The images in this collection are so much fun!
Here’s the details…
- The A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) card base is Whisper White thick card stock.
- The next layer is Berry Burst card stock cut at 1/8″ smaller followed by a pattern from the Animal Expedition DSP cut an additional 1/8″ smaller.
- The cute hanging Sloth and colorful Chameleon are cut from another pattern from this paper collection. I popped the Chameleon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from the retired set, Here For You, and is stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed.
- The layered rectangles are cut with the Rectangles Stitched framelits available in the Occasions Catalog. I also popped this with Dimensionals and added the Chameleon.
- A few more snipped images from the DSP continue the cuteness on the inside.
- The stamped sentiment is from the Well Said stamp set, also available in the Occasions Catalog. Although I only used the stamps, this is also available as a bundle that includes the stamps and word dies for just about any occasion.
Although I don’t know anyone who needs this type of card at the moment, it will be good to have on hand if the occasion arises. By changing the inside sentiment, this would also make a great Get Well card.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
You can click HERE to see more on the FREE products available during Sale-a-Bration. You can also click on the Sale-a-Bration Catalogs on my sidebar.