Welcome to the Pals’ February blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! Our Design Team created projects using Sale-A-Bration items to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My project today features three of my favorite products from this year’s Sale-a-bration…Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (which sadly sold out very quickly) and Lasting Lily stamp set.
Here’s a few details…
- I layered Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist card stock. Before adhering them to the Whisper White card base with dimensionals, I wrapped three pieces of Highland Heather Organdy ribbon around the middle.
- To create the next layer, I glued a pattern from the Botanical Butterfly DSP to a panel from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper available in the Annual Catalog. Then cut a another piece of Highland Heather card stock just 1/8″ larger to create a mat.
- The butterflies were hand cut from the Botanical Butterfly DSP and popped with dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from Lasting Lily stamp set and cropped with a framelit from the Stitched Labels framelits in the Annual Catalog.
- The inside sentiment is also from the Lasting Lily stamp set. This set is chock full of sentiments for a number of occasions. Not to mention the font is beautiful, too. I’m looking forward to creating more with this set and it will be one that stays with me for a very long time!
Sympathy cards are always a little challenging for me because I feel that they should be more subdued. However, even though it’s a bit busy, I think this card will bring a bit of joy.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Spring Has Sprung” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
Thanks for stopping by and hopping today,