Today’s card features the stamp set, Lasting Lily. This set is available until the end of March during Sale-a-bration. Along with the beautiful lily images, the set includes terrific sentiments. And Stampin’ Up! just released the coordinating framelits that you can purchase. This is definitely one set that will stand the test of time with me.
Here’s the details…
- The card base is Very Vanilla thick card stock with a panel of Petal Pink card stock.
- The next layer is a pretty plaid pattern is from my never-ending stash. However, I’m not sure what company it’s from.
- Using a die from the Layering Circles framelits, I created a window in the plaid panel. I then glued a retired doilie on the back.
- I gave this panel a pretty lift by adhering it to the Petal Pink layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was stamped in Petal Pink and Old Olive ink. I cut them out using the Brother Scan n Cut but you can easily cut them out with the coordinating framelits that are available now. Both the flowers and stems are popped up with Dimensionals.
- Before I glued the Petal Pink layer to the card base, I wrapped it with a piece of retired ribbon and added the bow.
- The sentiment is also from Lasting Lily and is punched with the (retired) Word Window punch.
- A few added sequins are a pretty finishing touch.
I really enjoyed mixing new, old and different products to create this card.
Thanks very much for stopping by today.