Today I’m sharing a set of note cards that I created using both the Wishing You Well stamp set, which is a carry-over from the Holiday Catalog and the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, which is a free offering from the Sale-a-bration promotion.
It’s all in the details…
- Whisper White note cards made this set so easy to get started.
- First, the Designer Series paper is cut at 1 1/2″ x 5 with a 1/4″ strip of card stock glued to the left side of the note card.
- The sentiment is then stamped in the lower right corner with black Versa-Fine ink.
- The main image is stamped in Old Olive ink cropped with an oval from the Layering Ovals framelits and the small flowers are stamped with the ink color that coordinates with the card stock color.
- The stamped image is layered on a scalloped oval, also from the Layering Ovals framelits then adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used the Organdy Ribbon Combo, also a Sale-a-bration free offering, and color coordinated the bows on each card.
- Lastly, a small butterfly snipped from another pattern in the Botanical Butterfly DSP collection sits on the flowers.
Here are each of the cards…
Lemon Lime Twist
So just when you think that’s it…I also created a coordinating box to hold these note cards. I had nothing to do with the idea or the initial creation of these. I found them on Sam Hammond Donald’s blog HERE. Whenever I’m looking for a box or just about any 3D item, Sam is sure to have already figured it out and generously shared it on her blog.
These boxes held all five note cards and envelopes perfectly. They were snug enough without being too bulky.
Here’s how it opens…
Here’s a side view…
Thanks very much for stopping by today and be sure to check in tomorrow to see the coordinating holder I created for these note cards. See you then!
It’s the last week of Sale-a-Bration 2019. Don’t miss out on the fabulous products still available.