Hello! Hello! Hello! Today I’m sharing three fresh and pretty cards that say just that.
These cards came together using some of my favorite products so it’s no surprise that I had a really good time creating them.
Here’s the details…
- Each card starts with a Whisper White thick card base.
- The pattern paper is Gingham Gala 6 x 6 DSP in Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight and Lemon-Lime Twist.
- After wrapping the retired Tea Lace doilies around the DSP, I added a strip of coordinating card stock to either side of the DSP.
- This panel is glued directly to the card base.
- Using one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, Jar of Love, I stamped the flowers and leaves and cut them with the coordinating Everyday Jar framelits.
- The sentiment is from the Calligraphy Essentials stamp set. I heat embossed it with black embossing powder and colored it with Stampin’ Blends and Copic Markers. This set is definitely what I call a “sleeper” set. I really haven’t seen it used much. I’ve had it for some time and this is the first I’ve used it. It’s set to retire with the Annual Catalog in June. I’ll be hanging onto mine though. It’s really very versatile and I have a few more ideas in mind.
- This set doesn’t come with coordinating dies so I used my Scan n’ Cut to cut the sentiment as well as the black mat. I popped it with Dimensionals.
- A few crystal drops adds the finishing touch.
- The envelope is embellished with DSP and a delicate trim from a lace edge die that I had in my stash. I don’t know the manufacturer though.
As I mentioned above, I absolutely love all of the products I used on these cards. However, they’ll all be retiring on June 3rd. But none of them will be leaving my craft room! You can see all of the retiring products HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today.