Happy Monday! Today’s project features a product that I haven’t utilized nearly enough…the Mini Pizza Box! My Sister’s birthday is this week and I made this card for her. However, I also made her a couple of bracelets and needed a box for them. So why not coordinate both? Isn’t this one of the best things about this hobby, the ability to coordinate and customize?!
Let’s start with the card…
If this layout looks familiar, that’s because it’s exactly the same as THIS card. I actually CASED myself! I had everything out on my desk and decided to just change up the paper and stamps. The DSP is from the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper collection. It’s matted on Flirty Flamingo card stock on a thick Whisper White card base.
The daisies are from the Daisy Lane stamp set. I stamped them in Daffodil Delight ink and used a pink watercolor pencil to shade each of the petals, The flowers are punch from the Daisy Punch and Medium Daisy Punch. The flower centers are retired embellishments that I colored with Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blend. The leaves, from Painted Harvest stamp set, are stamp in Soft Sea Foam ink on vellum and punched with the Leaf Punch.
The sentiment is from a set I bought long ago from Michaels. It’s stamped on vellum and heat embossed. I added a few color coordinated sequence for a pretty final touch.
Now for the long neglected Mini Pizza Box…
Measurements for the top of the box are: Flirty Flamingo card stock (3 3/8″ x 3 3/8″) DSP (3/4 x 3 1/4 ). The sides measure: Flirty Flamingo (7/8″ x 3 3/8) DSP (3 1/4 x 3 1/4″).
I wrapped a piece of Petal Pink Organdy Striped ribbon around the top before gluing it to the box. Flowers were created the same as the card. These boxes are very sturdy and are just perfect to hold just about anything small enough to fit.
There’s still time to take advantage of these specials…
Now through July 31, 2019, you will earn a $5 coupon code on every $50 you spend with me in my store. Coupon codes will be emailed to you so be sure to save those emails. Redeem your coupon codes on orders in August. There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
Click Here for more information on Bonus Day Coupons
There’s an EXTRA Special recruiting promotion going on until August 31st…
- Get an EXTRA $56 in free product. Choose up to $155 in product for only $99 with FREE shipping.
- There’s also a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit included.
- You’ll also receive a $10 coupon code to redeem on an additional order place by October 31st.
- As always, you’ll enjoy a 20-25% demonstrator discount on all future purchases while remaining an active demonstrator
- You’ll also enjoy being able to view new catalogs early and pre-order new products. Joining now will ensure your demonstrator status through December allowing you access to the upcoming Holiday catalog…always my favorite!
- There is never any obligation to make any further purchases beyond the starter kit. To continue being a demonstrator, you’re only required to have $300 in sales per quarter. These can be your own or customer sales. Remember: for personal sales this is $300 retail (before your discount is applied) making it even better!
Click Here more information about being a demonstrator.
To Join the Fun, Click Here
Thanks very much for stopping by today and I hope you are heading into a wonderful new week.