Today’s card uses every product in the Come Sail Away Suite except the Smooth Sailing Dies. Stampin’ Up! does an awesome job putting together their product suites and I’m glad that I purchased this one.
The lighthouse silhouette from the Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack takes center stage on my card. If you haven’t noticed these Memories & More Card Packs, they really do deserve a look. There are so many interesting pieces that make card making easy and stretch your creativity.
- The card size is 6 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and was dictated by the size of the lighthouse layover.
- The next layer is Balmy Blue card stock measuring 6 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ that has been embossed with the High Seas 3D embossing folder.
- Before adhering the lighthouse layer, I filled in the light with So Saffron card stock and parts of the lighthouse with Night of Navy card stock. Then it was glued to the embossed piece.
- The sentiment, from Sailing Home stamp set, was stamped in Night of Navy ink and matted on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock. I popped it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I wrapped a piece of Baker’s Twine with an anchor trinket from the Sail Away Trinkets. I love these little added details!
- The envelope is from my stash and is embellished with a pattern from the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper collection and Night of Navy card stock.
I had a lot of fun creating this card and I’m excited to continue creating with this fabulous suite of products. Hopefully, you’ll Come Sail Away with me again soon!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous week. I’m heading down to Maryland this week to spend a few days with my Stamping Sisters and cannot wait. Karen is even coming from CA! I’m forever grateful to Stampin’ Up! for bring me together with these fun and fabulous girls! Best.Decision.Ever.
There’s an EXTRA Special recruiting promotion going on until August 31st…
- Get an EXTRA $56 in free product. Choose up to $155 in product for only $99 with FREE shipping.
- There’s also a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit included.
- You’ll also receive a $10 coupon code to redeem on an additional order place by October 31st.
- As always, you’ll enjoy a 20-25% demonstrator discount on all future purchases while remaining an active demonstrator
- You’ll also enjoy being able to view new catalogs early and pre-order new products. Joining now will ensure your demonstrator status through December allowing you access to the upcoming Holiday catalog…always my favorite!
- There is never any obligation to make any further purchases beyond the starter kit. To continue being a demonstrator, you’re only required to have $300 in sales per quarter. These can be your own or customer sales. Remember: for personal sales this is $300 retail (before your discount is applied) making it even better!
Click Here more information about being a demonstrator.
To Join the Fun, Click Here