Happy Holiday Catalog Day!
Click HERE to view the catalog online.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The 2019 Holiday Catalog is live and ready to be enjoyed! I’ve been creating with some of the new products and I’m excited to start sharing them with you. This catalog is always the one I look forward to the most, because I love creating for the Fall and Winter holidays. I actually love creating anytime of the year but mostly especially NOW. Hopefully, now that the catalog is live and you can order from it, some of my projects will inspire you.
I’m starting off with some Fall projects and will gradually make my way to Christmas. Or who knows, I’ll probably sneak a few Christmas ones in there soon, too. I’m also going to be offering FREE tutorials using a selected bundle each month for the duration of the holiday catalog (September thru December). You can read more about this below.
I chose to start with the Come to Gather Suite. This set actually took me by surprise. At first glance, I thought it was just well…ok. That was until I decided to order it and started playing with it. I AM HOOKED! If I wasn’t in the mood for Fall, I certainly am now!
The Gather Together stamp set and coordinating Gathered Leaves Dies come in a Bundle for a 10% savings. I used the dies on this card. Look at the lovely embossing on these leaf dies. I could not get enough of them, and cut out so many in all different colors, which you’ll be seeing in future projects.
For today’s card, I took my cue from a pattern in the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper collection for the color palette. I love that it’s a non-traditional Fall color combination but that it’s also so soft and pretty.
Here’s the Details….
Materials & Measurements
- Card Base: Soft Sea Foam card stock cut at 81/2″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ for a top fold
- Whisper White panel: 3rd largest rectangle from the Rectangle Stitched dies
- DSP panel: 4th largest rectangle from the Rectangle Stitched dies
- Banner: Soft Sea Foam cut 1/2″ x 4″ and flagged on each end
- Attach the Whisper White Stitched Rectangle to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Glue the DSP panel directly to the white rectangle
- Stamp your desired sentiment on the left side of the banner and glue to the DSP panel
- Cut a variety of leaves from the Gathered Leaves dies from Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron and Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- Brush leaves with a Clear Wink of Stella brush (optional)
- Adhere leaves in a cluster with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tie a bow with white Baker’s Twine and affix with a mini glue dot
- Embellish with a few rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels also available in the Holiday Catalog.
- I kept the inside of this card blank for now as I’ll be sending it to a dear friend who is going through some hard challenges and I’m not sure exactly what sentiment I’ll use. This is the type of card that’s versatile enough to use for so many occasions.
- The envelope flap gets a pretty treatment with some Designer Series Paper. Always a quick and easy way to give a hint of the beauty inside!
If you’ve been inspired by my card and more importantly, the Come to Gather suite of products, I will be sending out 3 free tutorials all this month featuring this suite for any order of $40 or more (after tax and shipping). Each tutorial will include full color photos and clear step by step instructions for creating 3 very different cards using these products. These tutorials will not appear on the blog and will only be available to those who place an order. Along with the tutorials, I will be sending another completed card created with the Come to Gather Suite of products for you to keep or send. You can shop HERE on my online store.
I’ve also added a Hostess Code for you to use for the month of September: 3GRFQMTP
- For any $50 – $149.99 orders (total before shipping and tax) please add Host Code
- $150 or more order (total before shipping and tax) please DO NOT add the host code. You will automatically earn Stampin’ Rewards!
- In addition, any order of $75 or more, will qualify for this month’s free gift from me. September’s free gift is the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Thanks very much for stopping by today and I hope you’ll have an opportunity to sit and enjoy the Holiday catalog. If you haven’t received a catalog and would like one, please let me know. It can also be viewed online HERE. Please stop by again for more idea using this month’s featured set and many others from the new catalog…I’ve just begun!