Good Monday to you! Hope you had a nice weekend. I had a great weekend spent stamping with a couple of my stamping “sisters”.
Today I have a set of cards created with Country Home stamp set and Come to Gather Designer Series Paper. I’ve been combining the Country Home stamp set and the Come to Gather Suite of products quite a bit recently. They really do compliment each other well. Both cards are basically laid out the same with a few little changes to each, so that they’re not exactly alike.
- Each card starts with a A2 card base of Whisper White thick card stock.
- Followed by a mat cut 1/8″ smaller of Pretty Peacock and Old Olive card stock.
- The next layer is Whisper White card stock cut another 1/8″ smaller. Glue this to the colored card stock but not to the card base just yet.
- Using patterns from the Come to Gather DSP collection, I created a bottom border which measures 5 1/4″ x 1 1/2″. Glue to the Whisper White panel.
- For the center panel, I cut three panels from DSP, each measuring 1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″.
- I then spaced them evenly and matted them on a piece of coordinating card stock.
- Next, I cut around the evenly spaced panel to give a 1/8″ border. It’s difficult to give an exact measurement, as it would depend on your panel spacing. Each of my cards had different measurements.
- Position and glue this panel so that it’s centered but just comes a little over the bottom DSP panel.
- Wrap coordinating ribbon around the Whisper White panel so that the seam where both DSP panels meet is covered.
- The sentiment is from the Country Home stamp set.
- A few rhinestones from Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels add a bit of sparkle.
- The inside sentiment is also from the Country Home stamp set.
- The inside panel is embellished with a strip of card stock and DSP.
As much as I like the traditional Autumn colors, I really enjoyed creating Fall cards with these pretty non-traditional colors.
Last week to receive FREE Come to Gather tutorials…I will be sending out 3 free tutorials all this month featuring the Come to Gather suite from the Holiday Catalog for any order of $40 or more (after tax and shipping). Each tutorial will include full color photos and clear step by step instructions for creating 3 very different cards using these products. These tutorials will not appear on the blog and will only be available to those who place an order. Along with the tutorials, I will be sending another completed card created with the Come to Gather Suite of products for you to keep or send. You can shop HERE on my online store.
I’ve also added a Hostess Code for you to use for the month of September: 3GRFQMTP
- For any $50 – $149.99 orders (total before shipping and tax) please add Host Code
- $150 or more order (total before shipping and tax) please DO NOT add the host code. You will automatically earn Stampin’ Rewards!
- In addition, any order of $75 or more, will qualify for this month’s free gift from me. September’s free gift is the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
One more week to take advantage of the B3G1 Designer Series Paper Promotion..
There’s still time to take advantage of the Designer Series Paper Buy 3 Get 1 Free offer. From now until September 30th, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE!
If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the blog to go directly to my online store or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Thanks very much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day!