Did it work? Did today’s card make you smile? I sure hope so! I had such a good time and smiled all through making this cheerful card.
Here’s the Details…
Materials & Measurements
- Real Red card base: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Crushed Curry card stock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8 and 5 1/4″ x 4 for the inside
- Whisper White card stock: 5 1/4″ X 4 and 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the inside
- Real Red, Crushed Curry, Old Olive 6 x 6 DSP: cut various sized strips. I cut 1/2″ and 1/4″ strips
- Real Red, Crushed Curry, Old Olive card stock for daisy and leaves
- Mat the card base with Crushed Curry and Whisper White panel.
- Arrange the vertical Gingham DSP strips and glue to the Whisper White panel.
- Stamp the sentiment, from the Daisy Lane stamp set.
- Line up the horizontal DSP strips under the stamped sentiment and glue.
- Stamp 2 large daisies on Real Red card stock in Real Red ink and 2 on Crushed Curry card stock in Crushed Curry ink. Punch with the Daisy Punch and the medium Daisy Punch.
- Stamp 3 sets of leaves, from the Floral Essence stamp set onto Old Olive card stock in Old Olive ink and punch with the Leaf Punch.
- Layer the daisies and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tuck the leaves underneath the flower and add mini Dimensionals to secure.
- The flower center is a retired enamel dot that I colored with a brown Sharpie.
- Add few 1/4″ gingham strips to the left side of the Whisper White panel.
- Stamp a sentiment. I used one from the Varied Vases stamp set.
- The envelope is embellished with additional 1/4″ strips of gingham.
I think the colors and the daisies really give off a sweet country vibe on this card. After I finished this card, I immediately want to make more in different color combinations. I haven’t yet but I know I will. If you CASE this card in another color combo, I would love to see it.
In anticipation of Fall…I will be sending out 3 free tutorials all this month featuring the Come to Gather suite from the Holiday Catalog for any order of $40 or more (after tax and shipping). Each tutorial will include full color photos and clear step by step instructions for creating 3 very different cards using these products. These tutorials will not appear on the blog and will only be available to those who place an order. Along with the tutorials, I will be sending another completed card created with the Come to Gather Suite of products for you to keep or send. You can shop HERE on my online store.
I’ve also added a Hostess Code for you to use for the month of September: 3GRFQMTP
- For any $50 – $149.99 orders (total before shipping and tax) please add Host Code
- $150 or more order (total before shipping and tax) please DO NOT add the host code. You will automatically earn Stampin’ Rewards!
- In addition, any order of $75 or more, will qualify for this month’s free gift from me. September’s free gift is the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
There’s still time to take advantage of the Designer Series Paper Buy 3 Get 1 Free offer. From now until September 30th, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE!
If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the blog to go directly to my online store or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thanks very much for stopping by today.