Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “It’s the Sentiment That Counts” – showcasing new or favorite sentiments as the focal point of their project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my card share today, I’m again playing with all the embossed leaves cut from the Gathered Leaves dies. While I’m enjoying the whole Come to Gather suite of products, these dies are my favorite.
Here’s the Details…
Materials & Measurements
- Merry Merlot card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White card stock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White card stock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ for inside
- Come to Gather DSP: 5 3/8″ x 1/2″, cut 3
- Come to Gather DSP: 5 3/4 x 1/2″ for envelope
- Merry Merlot card stock: 5 3/8″ x 1/8″, cut 3
- Merry Merlot card stock: 5 3/4 x 1/8″ for envelope
- Adhere larger piece of Whisper White card stock to the card base.
- Glue DSP strip to the top and bottom of the Whisper White panel.
- Glue thin Merry Merlot strips along edge of DSP to form a border.
- Using the sentiment from the Country Home stamp set, stamp in black ink centered on the right hand side of the Whisper White panel.
- Cut a variety of leaves from the Gathered Leaves dies. I used Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Cherry Cobbler card stock. Hint: Cut more than one set as I know you will find so many more uses for them!
- Arrange die cut leaves to form a spray. I used mini glue dots to adhere them.
- Cut a few of the little leaf branches from the Bouquet Bunch die in Crumb Cake card stock. You could use a number of different dies that have small leaves or this step could be entirely optional.
- Attach a bow tied with Linen Thread. Again I used mini glue dots to adhere.
- Stamp the inside sentiment, also from the Country Home stamp set in black ink on Whisper White card stock.
- Add another strip of DSP and Merry Merlot card stock to the bottom of the Whisper White panel.
- Glue two die cut leaves.
- Add the remaining DSP and Merry Merlot strips to the envelope front.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share “My Favorite Season” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
Thanks for stopping by and hopping with us today.