The Tidings All Around and Seasonal Wreath stamp sets along with the coordinating All Around Wreaths dies are my new favorites from the Holiday Catalog. These products are also my featured monthly tutorials that are free with a qualifying order….details below.
I’m starting off with today’s clean and simple rustic Christmas card…
- The A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) card base is Real Red card stock.
- The Early Espresso card stock mat measures 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- The woodgrain pattern from the Come to Gather DSP collections cut an additional 1/8″ smaller.
- Keeping this simple, each panel is glued with Tombow Multipurpose glue.
- The wreath is stamped in Garden Green ink on Very Vanilla card stock. I recommend using the Stamparatus or another Stamping Alignment tool to ensure even ink coverage.
- Using the open wreath die, cut the stamped wreath along with 2 additional blank wreaths for layering.
- Adhere directly to the card.
- Using the Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker, dot each berry.
- Stamp the sentiment in the center of the wreath in Versa Mark ink and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- The bow is created with retired baker’s twine. I’m really not opposed to using and showcasing a bit of retired product when it will work on a project.
- The inside sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. This set has 18 wonderful sentiments to get you through the season.
- Just a strip of DSP and Real Red card stock added to the bottom keeps the simple vibe going on the inside and the front of the envelope.
- I added another sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas to the envelope.
Tidings All Around Bundle...a new set of exclusive tutorials free with a $40 or more (before shipping & tax) purchase from my online shop. This month I’m featuring the Tidings All Around Bundle as well as the coordinating, Seasonal Wreaths stamp set. The bundle features the Tidings All Around stamp set and the All Around Wreath dies. The dies also coordinate with the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set to give these products added versatility. They can be used year-round for so many different occasions.
Thanks for stopping by today.