Welcome October! This is one of my favorite months of the year. There’s just so much to love about it. The pumpkins, mums, colorful leaves, crisp air (which hasn’t quite arrived yet) and Halloween. It’s also my wedding anniversary month as well as the month my first daughter was born. Halloween was my mom’s birthday, so we always had a fun time celebrating both.
There’s something else to look forward to this month…a new set of exclusive tutorials free with a $40 or more (before shipping & tax) purchase from my online shop. This month I’m featuring the Tidings All Around Bundle as well as the coordinating, Seasonal Wreaths stamp set. The bundle features the Tidings All Around stamp set and the All Around Wreath dies. The dies also coordinate with the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set to give these products added versatility. They can be used year-round for so many different occasions. I’m a complete sucker for wreaths of any kind, so when I saw these boy was I excited! They were one of the first products I purchased from the Holiday Catalog and I’m having a blast creating with them. Once you see the cards in the tutorials, I think you’ll agree that these sets offer so much creative potential.
Today’s card is super easy and came together very quickly…and that hardly ever happens for me!
I know that the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper is part of the Wrapped in Plaid Suite that features the Perfectly Plaid stamp set BUT this paper also pairs so well with the wreaths in the Tidings All Around and Seasonal Wreath stamp set.
- The A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) card base is Garden Green card stock.
- The next layer is Whisper White card stock measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- The plaid pattern measures 3 1/4″ x 4″.
- I cut two wreaths from the All Around Wreath die in Garden Green card stock and offset the layering to create a fuller wreath.
- Before securing the wreath, I wove a piece of Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon over and under it and wrapped it around the Whisper White/DSP panel and added a bow.
- The wreath was then glued to the card by just putting small dabs of liquid glue under a few of the leaves.
- The greeting is stamped in Real Red ink and popped with dimensionals.
- I paired two sentiments from the Tidings All Around stamp set for the inside greeting.
- I like to use a bit of DSP on the inside as well as the envelope to coordinate.
Right now my desk is covered with these wreaths in all different shades of green and other colors. I have so many more ideas to use the stamps in both the Tidings All Around and the Seasonal Wreath stamp sets. I even have a few cards already made that I’ll be sharing throughout the month.
I’ve also added a Hostess Code for you to use for the month of October: 9ZS3UMWZ
- For any $50 – $149.99 orders (total before shipping and tax) please add Host Code
- $150 or more order (total before shipping and tax) please DO NOT add the host code. You will automatically earn Stampin’ Rewards!
- In addition, any order of $75 or more, will qualify for this month’s free gift from me. October’s free gift is the Garden Green 3/8″ Double Stitched Ribbon.
I truly appreciate that you take the time to look at my projects…thank you!