Can you believe it’s the end of Sale-a-Bration already? It’s such a fun time, especially with the staggered releases as there’s always something new & free to look forward to. I’ve enjoyed a few of the stamps but I have to say that the Designer Series Paper offers were my favorite. Today I’m sharing a set of note cards featuring two of these collections that I think are absolutely beautiful and would have purchased anyway if they weren’t offered for free: Flowering Foils and Very Vellum.
I really couldn’t say which DSP I like better as I think they compliment each other so well.
Materials & Measurement
- The card base is a Whisper White Note Card which measure 5″ x 3 1/2″
- The next card stock layer measures 4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″
- So Very Vellum panel is cut at 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Copper Foil strip is cut at 4 3/4″ x 1″
- Whisper White strip on the “friend” and “thank you” cards measures 4 3/4″ x 3/4″
- The banner on the “hello” card is 1/2″ wide.
- The colored card stock is glued to the note card
- Next the vellum is adhered to the card stock. Vellum is difficult to glue down without it being seen. I used a very light touch of snail adhesive on each corner and it seemed to work well.
- The sentiments are stamped on Whisper White card stock with Versa Mark and heat embossed with Copper embossing powder.
- The sentiment strip is glued to the Copper Foil strip which is then glued to the So Very Vellum panel.
- The flowers were hand snipped from the Flowering Foils DSP.
- Coloring the flowers were quick and easy using sponge daubers and the colors indicated under each card.
I really enjoyed creating these cards and love how soft and pretty they turned out. I’ll be making these in sets of six and gifting a few sets. Today is the last day you can purchase the Flowering Foils and So Very Vellum Designer Series Papers. For each order of $50 or more (which would qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration product) I’ll be sending one of these cards as a thank you.
You can check out the other FREE products available by clicking on each of the graphics.
While this is a difficult time, I hope you are doing well and spending some time doing things that give you joy.
Please take care,