I hope you had a nice weekend and if you celebrated a special Mother or you were the special Mother being celebrated, I hope it was wonderful! It certainly was different this year, that’s for sure. I think we have to find a way to continue to celebrate everything and everyone we love despite our challenges right now. I’m applying that to celebrating my friendships, too. Today’s card does just that…
Each month I offer tutorials highlighting a specific stamp & die bundle. This month I’m featuring To A Wild Rose stamp set and the coordinating Wild Rose dies. These are still available as a bundle for a 10% savings, but only until June 2. After that, they’ll be in the new Annual Catalog but not at the bundled price. I’m definitely a “floral” person and this set is right up my alley!
Materials & Measurements
- Petal Pink card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Subtles 6 x 6 DSP (Petal Pink): 2 3/4″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Glue the gingham DSP to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Wrap a piece of 3/8″ linen ribbon, from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack, around the middle of the card to cover the seam of the DSP.
- I used fun foam to mount this layer to the card base.
- Stamp the flower on Petal Pink cardstock with Versa Mark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Do the same with the leaves on Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- Adhere both with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink and cut. I used a Scan n Cut for this and matted it on black cardstock. It could also be fussy cut and matted. I wish there was a die for this sentiment as I really like the font and the size.
- Lastly, I added a few Clear Epoxy Droplets.
- Isn’t this sentiment oh so true?!
- A few strips of DSP and cardstock complete the inside as well as the envelope. This is such a quick and easy way to “tie it altogether”.
I’m having such a good time creating with To A Wild Rose bundle. The stamps are so versatile. It’s a two-step stamp set, so you can create layers of colors using the additional stamps in the set like I did on my notebooks which are my free monthly gift that you can see below. You can also stamp the outline stamp and color with blends or sponge like I did with this card HERE. Or you can stamp and heat emboss like I did on today’s card. I have an idea for another technique, which I’ll share in a post next week…stay tuned!
Thanks for checking in on my card today. I hope your week is off to a good start!
******MAY MONTHLY BONUS REWARDS ******
I’m truly appreciative of each and every order. To show my appreciation, here’s what you’ll receive during the month of May…
- 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month with any order of $50 (before tax & shipping). This month’s set is To a Wild Rose Bundle
- A sample pack of 12 6 x 6 pieces of current Designer Series Paper and the 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month for any order of $75 or more (before tax & shipping)
- Every order will receive a special gift. This month’s gift is an embellished notebook.
MAY HOST CODE: QAS2YM6T
Please use the host code above when you shop through my online store. However, if your order is $150 or more, there’s no need to use the code as you’ll receive your own Stampin’ Rewards. Click HERE to shop
2019-2020 Annual Catalog Retirement List…click HERE
January – June Catalog Retirement List…click HERE
Last Chance Products (some discounted)…click HERE
Did you know…
…that even though the new catalog will not be available to customers until June 3rd, you could see it as soon as today by joining my team. And you’ll be able to pre-order from it NOW. I’d be thrilled to welcome you whether you’re joining as a hobbiest or if you would like to build a business.
Along with being the first to “see” all the new products, new Demonstrators get to choose a “Starter Kit” with $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for $99 with free shipping. Then you’ll enjoy at least a 20% discount on all future purchases. While all this may sound great, there’s still more. By joining my team, you’ll become a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals group. This is an amazing, talented and interactive group of stampers, led by Mary Fish. Finally, there’s no obligation or commitment to stay…however, it may be hard to leave all the fun and creativity once you’re here!