Last month when the Ornate Garden Suite was released, I loved it all and was excited to start creating with it…and haven’t stopped since. One of the reasons I really like this suite is that along with the 2 stamp and die sets in the suite, it coordinates wonderfully with the Daisy Lane stamp set, Daisy and Medium Daisy punches. That’s a lot of crafting possibility! You can see all the amazing products packed into this suite HERE.
Materials & Measurements
- Whisper White thick cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Old Olive cardstock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ & 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Ornate Garden DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock: 5″ x 3 3/4″ (inside)
- Early Espresso cardstock: small scrap
- Glue the DSP to the Old Olive cardstock.
- Cut a circle using a die from the Layering Circles dies.
- Wrap a piece of Old Olive ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo around either side of the cut out circle. Adhere the bow with a mini glue dot.
- Cut a Whisper White scalloped circle to create a frame and glue around the cut out circle.
- Glue this panel directly to the card base.
- Note: You could make this a little easier…and skip cutting the circle through the cardstock and DSP panels. Wrap the ribbon around the entire panel. And cut a Whisper White scalloped circle to glue on top of the card. I liked the inlaid look of cutting a circle in the card front but that’s totally optional and the end result will look equally nice.
- Stamp 2 large daisies and 2 medium daisies from the Daisy Lane stamp set on Crushed Curry cardstock with Crushed Curry ink.
- Form the flower by layering and offsetting each daisy. I punched the center from Early Espresso yardstick and embossed it with the Subtles Embossing Folder for a little bit of texture.
- Adhere the daisy in the center of the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment, from the Ornate Thanks stamp, is stamped in Soft Suede ink and punched with the Classic Label punch.
- I combined two more sentiments from the Ornate Thanks stamp set to create the inside sentiment.
- It only takes a few little strips of Old Olive cardstock and Ornate Garden DSP to go a long way to add a pretty touch to the inside of the card and envelope. The daisies are just so cheerful!
Like always this time of year in our little stamping world, there’s so much coming and going. So much to look forward to and so much to be sorry to see go. I’m happy that Stampin’ Up! released this suite early and that it will be around for the whole next year. It hasn’t left my desk since it was released!
******MAY MONTHLY BONUS REWARDS ******
I’m truly appreciative of each and every order. To show my appreciation, here’s what you’ll receive during the month of May…
- 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month with any order of $50 (before tax & shipping). This month’s set is To a Wild Rose Bundle
- A sample pack of 12 6 x 6 pieces of current Designer Series Paper and the 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month for any order of $75 or more (before tax & shipping)
- Every order will receive a special gift. This month’s gift is an embellished notebook.
MAY HOST CODE: QAS2YM6T
Please use the host code above when you shop through my online store. However, if your order is $150 or more, there’s no need to use the code as you’ll receive your own Stampin’ Rewards. Click HERE to shop
2019-2020 Annual Catalog Retirement List…click HERE
January – June Catalog Retirement List…click HERE
Last Chance Products (some discounted)…click HERE
Get the new catalog sooner…
Even though the new catalog will not be available to customers until June 3rd, you could see it as soon as today by joining my team. And you’ll be able to pre-order from it NOW. I’d be thrilled to welcome you whether you’re joining as a hobbiest or if you would like to build a business.
Along with being the first to “see” all the new products, new Demonstrators get to choose a “Starter Kit” with $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for $99 with free shipping. Then you’ll enjoy at least a 20% discount on all future purchases. While all this may sound great, there’s still more. By joining my team, you’ll become a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals group. This is an amazing, talented and interactive group of stampers, led by Mary Fish. Finally, there’s no obligation or commitment to stay…however, it may be hard to leave all the fun and creativity once you’re here!
If you’d like to give it a try you can join HERE or if you would like more information, I’d be happy to talk with you. You can contact me at email@example.com
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!